One of the aims of this database is, to make mutated ES clones
available to anyone in the scientific community at reasonable
We are not interested in profiting financially from the
cells, but we need to ask for your contribution on handling
and shipping costs. However, in order to keep the administration
as low as possible and thereby circumvent higher costs in
the future, we have to ask for payment in advance.
1. Please fill in the appropriate SMTA form and print two hard copies
2. Have both hardcopies of the SMTA signed by the
authorized person of your institution.
3. Send both originals of the SMTA to:
Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health
Ingolstädter Landstrasse 1
4. Transfer payment as a lump sum
to our bank account is expected in full upon receipt of the bill (please give bill number):
Münchner Bank eG
Konto Nr. 2 158 620 (BLZ 701 900 00)
IBAN-Nr. DE04 7190 0000 0021 586 20
Swift-Nr. BIC GENODEF1M01
In order to ship the cells you have requested, we will await
the receipt of the exact amount for shipping and handling.
Alternatively, send a check which is made payable to the Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health.
- We cannot accept account numbers of any carrier.
- We cannot accept credit cards.
- Do not pay, before having the authorized signature on the Material Transfer Agreement!